This webcast on Communication Portfolios is a tool that brings together visual images to demonstrate what a child can do, and how that child is communicating in daily activities. Susan DeCaluwe explores how the Personal Futures Planning process, as well as the use of biopoems, can be modified to help educational teams develop a clear understanding of a child who new to their classroom.
- The Communications Portfolio
- The Genesis of the Communications Portfolio
- Creating a Communications Portfolio
- Using the Communications Portfolio as a Teaching Tool
- How One Family Uses the Communications Portfolio
- How the Communications Portfolio is Evolving
Includes full transcript, audio description, and closed-captions.