We are seeking teachers of students with visual impairments to participate in a survey to gather information about the current practices of those who conduct LMAs as part of their job. Data will allow us to better understand the instruments used and how information from the LMA guides instruction. You can learn more about our survey here: Experiences of Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments in Conducting and Using LMA Information to Guide Instruction
Dr. Tina Herzberg, University of South Carolina Upstate
Dr. L. Penny Rosenblum, University of Arizona
Survey Open: January 16 to February 28, 2018
Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments must:
- Be willing to take part in a 20-25 minute online survey
- Must teach in the United States or Canada
- Must have completed a minimum of 5 LMAs
Steps to Participate in the Study:
- Go to https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dj5IvoPWX48Zgz3 and read the consent form and agree to participate.
- After providing demographic information you will be asked to select the type of learner for whom you have done the most number of LMAs in the last 5 years: (a) academic students; (b) students with complex needs; or (c) infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
- Optional: For the type of learner you select, you will be asked to upload a LMA report you have completed. Remove all identifying information and have the report ready to upload into the survey.
For more information contact:
Dr. Tina Herzberg 864-503-5572 or email@example.com