21st Annual Lowenfeld-Akeson: Early Years Symposium
It Takes a Team: Collaborations with Families, Medicine and Education
Saturday, February 4, 2017
California School for the Blind, Fremont, CA
Alejandra de Alba, M.D.
University of California, San Francisco
Current Trends in Pediatric Ophthalmology
Arvind Chandna, M.D.
Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute
CVI: Medicine and Education Hand in Hand
Yue-Ting Siu, TVI, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University
Technology and the Young Child with Vision Impairment
The day’s program will also include a Parent Panel.
For registration materials:
Please contact Laura Curtis, Junior Blind:
(510) 234-4984 ext. 713 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Professionals $65, Students $25, Families $25
- Parent/Family Scholarships will be available due to the generosity of the William Silverman, M.D. Scholarship Fund
- Blind Babies Foundation (BBF)
- California Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments (CAPVI)
- California Deaf-Blind Services (CDBS)
- California School for the Blind (CSB)
- Northern California Association for the Education and
- Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (NCAER)
Feb 04, 2017