Get ready to join us on October 21, 2016 for the CNIB Braille Conference! The conference brings together educators, braille transcribers, students and professionals in the field of braille.
This year’s conference features:
- Braille advancements in technology, including a hands-on look at the new low cost Orbit braille reader
- Education and teaching tools for braille literacy
- A comparison of braille devices currently available, hosted by a panel of braille users
- Braille reading and writing accuracy competition award winners
- Date: October 21, 2016
- Time: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Location: CNIB Centre, 1929 Bayview Ave, Toronto ON
Oct 21, 2016